Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Intimate With Flowers & Nature ll

Piece #1 of my newest series; "Intimate With Flowers & Nature" I will be working on through this winter. #2 Should feature a beautiful white floral. #3/#4 Will be either a Blue-purplish Floral or a Lily Pad & Water Piece. #1 Gladiolas 36" x 48" Canvas, Acrylic Painting This piece is about 90% complete at this point as I am working on detailing and deciding on whether I will use a medium on this piece or not This piece will not be for sale right away as I may wait until I finish the grouping to show them as a collection and then decide on sale prices. Thanks for following my progress as I am excited about this series and can't wait to show you the rest of the series as they progress! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment