Thursday, December 8, 2011

Butterflies and Dragonflies Our Enchanting Garden Friends

I've got many images of butterflies and dragonflies and will start posting more to share with you as I sort through them. So check back if you like this grouping. Also a reminder that if you like any of the photos but don't want a print, I do have any of the images available as folded notecards on card stock 4.25 x 5.5(folded) with envelope @1.95 ea. 6 for 1.85 ea, 12 or more for 1.75ea plus shipping or available in store. Until I get an on-line store setup please e-mail me for the total so you can send a check or give me credit card information. ~Thanks always friends!
How strange that Nature does not knock, and yet does not intrude! ~Emily Dickinson
This collection of prints will be available soon, if you have "liked"IGC Graphics or follow my blogs you will get a 10% discount on any of your purchases

No comments:

Post a Comment