Monday, October 17, 2011

I smelled my old car today....

Most of us Americans can fondly remember a special car in our lives. Cars are often symbols of growing up and escape and freedom.Or maybe sexiness or machismo. They may remind us of good times, or special people and places in our lives. I smelled my old car today.... so my latest series will be a selection of old car images inspired by the musty and historical smell in my 69 Mustang and the "ride" down memory lane I get every time I sit in it.


1 comment:

  1. You made me smile. This post is such a break from my heavy work load. As i read your short note, I can smell my car too. Crazy, i can literally remember our family car that I used to drive along the river. it saw a red Ford back in the 70's. I miss it.

    Thank you so much for reminding of simple things that define life.

    Conrods

    ReplyDelete