Friday, August 26, 2011

More sets available...




....I am starting to catalog and price some of my more popular images in case you might want to purchase. The 4 in this grouping are priced around $300.00 each, framed approx 18 x 24- 24 x 24 (framed)approx 11 x 17-17 x 17unframed although size may be slightly different depending on proportion of photo and artistic interepretation.

shipping is additional. If you want only prints (satin, semi gloss) start at $55-$250 for 8 x 10-24 x 36 or larger (call for estimate) depending on size requested

With framing there is a choice of gold, bronze, black metal frame with black or white mat. If there is a particular piece you liked just e-mail me and I will get pricing back to you. Also, I am available to go on-site for corporate custom design and display services (call for estimates/appts)

Thanks for looking and thanks friends for your support


No comments:

Post a Comment